Friday, September 14, 2012

Freetress Equal Band FullCap - Bounce Girl



I personally LOVE this wig! Everyone who knows me knows that I absolutely love color. It adds spice to your personality and to your outfit. When I saw Bounce Girl by Freetress Equal I fell in love. But I also love a Band FullCap as well because it tends to look a bit more natural. It's not as "wiggy" in the front because it's not so full. The bangs are more wispy and it works well with full cheeks. Plus Band FullCaps have combs in the front and the back for added security. Now you know the makers of Freetress Weave wouldn't let you down. This wig's hair fibers feel like you grew it. It's totally silky and manageable. You can even curl it, up to 400°. Best of all it has plenty of color and color patterns to choose from. This one on the model just happens to be my favorite. Now I'll admit I'd pay a pretty penny for this one. But it's only 23.99! You can probably tell I'm excited about this one. And you should be too. Try Bounce Girl today and tell us how you like it.


EllieBeauty.com:
http://www.elliebeauty.com/freetress-equal-band-fullcap-bounce-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment