Friday, September 14, 2012

Bobbi Boss Wig - M168 Cole



Short and sassy! Those are my goals in life. Which is totally appropriate since I'm only 5ft 2in. It has been said that only medium to long hair looks good on shorter women. I disagree. I love and look good in a shorter style. It makes me look older, more confident, and down right sexy. That is the way you will feel in Cole. Bobbi Boss Wigs have been bringing the funk for a pretty good while. Cole is no different. It's a very short yet well layered style that gives just a little more length in the top. The wispy bangs are a nice touch. Cole is available in several colors that will suit you just fine. Best of all, it's only 29.99! Now go and top that!


EllieBeauty.com
http://www.elliebeauty.com/bobbi-boss-wig-m168-cole/

No comments:

Post a Comment