Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection Synthetic Wig - Yodey


Vanessa  Fifth Avenue Collection  Synthetic Wig - Yodey (Left Side)

I personally love the a-line bob cut. I have it myself. Vanessa Fifth Avenue Collection took the style to the extreme and made Yodey. I must say I love it. It's a deep a-line cut because it's so much longer in the front. It's not cut exceptionally high. The bangs aren't straight across and I like that. Most of the nicely cut bobs have Chinese bangs. Yodey is a little different because of the swoops. She also comes in a different color placement. The regular colors are available as well but the two toned color seems to make a bold statement. I love it. Plus she's only 35.99. Get her and I'm sure you'll love Yodey too.

EllieBeauty.com:
http://www.elliebeauty.com/vanessa-fifth-avenue-collection-synthetic-wig-yodey/

No comments:

Post a Comment