Saturday, July 21, 2012

Freetress Equal Band FullCap - Universe Girl



Freetress Equal is on the ball. They are bringing out new FullCap wigs and they look amazing. Take a look at Universe Girl. This company also makes Freetress Weave, Equal Weave, Equal Lace Front Wigs, Equal Wigs and they feel just like human hair. These waves scream diva! The bang isn't too full which makes it look even more natural. The voluminous waves are full of body and volume without over doing it. I love the color placement of this wig. The lighter tones at the bottom really accentuate her skin tone. With all the color options available, you'll be able to create the same effect. Nicely priced at 22.99, it's a steal. Go ahead and purchase Universe Girl and command all the attention in the room.

EllieBeauty.com:
http://www.elliebeauty.com/freetress-equal-band-fullcap-universe-girl/

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely HAVE to have this wig! I've had my eyes on it for a few weeks now, but I hadn't seen any reviews on YouTube and such, so I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge. I purchased the Equal Invisible Part Wig, "Fame", last week and chose the color OM2/30/33...and I loved the coloring! I did a YouTube review on it which will be up soon. Now, because I'm a wavy, long hair kind of girl, that looks better with bangs, I MUST HAVE THIS, lol! If I get it soon, i will go a review..and maybe you could even embed it here to show everyone what it looks like in "real life".

    I love your blog, by the way. It gives sooo much information about the wigs, and shows which ones are newer.

    Thanks for all this info - can't believe I'm just finding out about your blog! Please keep the posts coming!

    ~Nicole aka Platinumluvxoxo - YouTube reviewer, and lover of wigs, weave...and hair! http://www.youtube.com/user/PlatinumLuvXoXo

    ReplyDelete