Saturday, June 2, 2012

Freetress Equal Band FullCap - Fresh Girl


Freetress Equal Band FullCap - Fresh Girl


Nothing's wrong with looking like somebody else. I'd just rather not do it. I'm not one to follow a crowd. I've got my own taste. When I saw Fresh Girl I started thinking: this style will seperate the Ladies from the Babies. This is Freetress Equal and you know they give you the best. You can judge by their other products like equal lace front wigs,  freetress weave, equal weave, and equal wigs. Everything is silky and it feels human. Now lets talk about this wig. It's at an angle. It's bangs are cute and not too full. The longest length is about 12 inches. It's available in several colors to suit you. Are you a Lady or a Baby? Prove it. Buy Fresh Girl today.


EllieBeauty.com:
http://www.elliebeauty.com/freetress-equal-band-fullcap-fresh-girl/

No comments:

Post a Comment