Saturday, March 3, 2012

Freetress Band Fullcap Oakland Girl



Shorter hair is my personal preference. It makes my cheeks look less round and my face look a little more mature. When I ran across Oakland Girl, I was instantly smitten. She's exactly what I want in a wig. She's straight with just enough length to feel "Grown". She's cut in layers around the chin, to hide the "second chin". Yes, you've guessed it. I have a fat face. But it looks pretty slim in Oakland Girl by Freetress. If you have slimmer features, don't worry. She'll great on you too. The body and volume will allow your face to become the focal point of the outfit. So...if your face is "full figured" or "petite", Oakland Girl is the wig for you.

EllieBeauty.com:
http://www.elliebeauty.com/products/Shake%252dN%252dGo-Freetress-Band-Fullcap-Oakland-Girl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment